CONSTRUCT offers continuing education credit for education sessions, exhibit hall sessions, tours and the keynote.
Access Your Certificates
To access your certificates from CONSTRUCT 2016 (and prior events), sign in to your dashboard at www.constructshow.com/signin and select “education”. You will then select the appropriate year (2016, 2015, etc.). You will find your certificate next to the session in the “Download” column. For more detailed instructions, Click here.
American Institute of Architects (AIA) Learning Units
+ Show more
Construction Specifications Institute (CSI):
Many sessions apply towards CSI’s continuing education requirements for renewal of CCS, CCCA, and/or CCPR certifications. Participants will self-report their credit through CSI’s certification renewal system.
Earn CE hours for the LEED Credential Maintenance Program (CMP) by attending select sessions. Participants will self-report their credits at usgbc.org.
- FREE, Custom learning designed for YOU!
- Earn up to 6 AIA LUs for interacting with participating exhibitors.
- Easy, interactive, fast.
Interact with participating* exhibitors on the show floor at CONSTRUCT 2017, discuss educational topics of interest, and earn AIA LUs
How Does It Work?
- Discuss any topics of interest to you with participating exhibitors.
- Meet with 4 exhibitors for 15 minutes each to earn the first AIA learning unit (LU).
- After CONSTRUCT 2017 ends, complete the Credit Verification Form.
- Once you have successfully completed your Credit Verification Form, you will receive confirmation of credit earned by e-mail within 7 business days.
- The maximum number of credits available through the Connect & Learn program is 6 AIA LUs.
*participating exhibitors will be indicated with a sign in their booth
Need additional assistance with CEUs or Certificates:
Contact Jennifer Hughes, Education Manager, at 972-536-6388 or firstname.lastname@example.org.