Show Dates, Location & Hours
Wednesday, September 13: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday, September 14: 7:30 AM - 9:00 AM
Friday, September 15: 7:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Saturday, September 16: TBD
What To Expect at CONSTRUCT 2017
|Building Envelope||Class |
- Conference program. The Conference program was created with the support of the Education Advisory Council -- a group of your peers – who spent hours reviewing hundreds of presentation topic submissions. CONSTRUCT's Conference program features practical solutions, updates and reinforcements for commercial building professionals.
- General Session/Keynote. The 2016 Keynote is pending, however, Tom Koulopoulos was the Keynote for 2015. This hour-long presentation, available to all registered attendees and exhibitors, will inspire and inform. Keynote speakers are selected from or allied to the A/E/C community and past speakers include Pablos Homan, Ira Blumenthal, Bjarke Ingels and Cameron Sinclair. The General Session always has a rousing kick-start to the event.
- Learning Pavilion. The Learning Pavilion is quick-paced, 60-minute, courses on the show floor led by exhibiting building product manufacturers will get you up-to-date on the latest technologies and products hitting the construction market. The educational tool is free to all attendees. Accreditation is available.
- Technical Tours. The technical tours are created with the intent to inform, educate and offer an enjoyable local experience.
|From the Building Team:||From the Following Industry Segments:|
With Billion Dollar Spending on Multiple Projects
- 73% specify, recommend, approve or make the buying decision
- 21% of attendees represent firms that spend $50,000,000 + per year
- 32% of attendees represent firms that spend $10,000,000 + per year
- 20% of attendees represent firms that have 100 + projects per year
- 100% of attendees visit the Exhibit Hall Only *Non-conflicting expo hall hrs vs. conference sessions
Frequently Asked Questions
Manufacturing companies and distributors of commercial construction products, as well as construction companies.
CONSTRUCT is designed to be a more intimate show allowing a couple of hundred select exhibitors the opportunity to more personally engage with approximately 3,000 very influential and highly sought after decision makers.
Credit will also be offered for the technical tours and the general session (keynote). In the exhibit hall you can earn credit by participating in the Learning Pavilion and/or the Show Floor Sessions. Click here to review more information about the education program.